Christmas Gifts For Her
Don’t have a clue what to get for your mom, girlfriend or sister this Holiday season? Take a look at some of these girl-approved items below. Any one of these fabulous gifts is sure to hit the spot!
- J. Crew Lodge Moccasins in multiple colors (although my favorite happens to be ash pictured here) for a very reasonable $39.50
- The Hunger Games is a book that you just can’t put down no matter what your age. Find it in bookstores or on Amazon.com for about $5. But beware-once you buy the first book of this trilogy, you will need to pick up the next two books, Catching Fire and Mockingjay.
- Keurig Mini-Plus Personal Coffee Maker $99 at Bed Bath & Beyond Stores (make sure to take your 20% off coupon for a great deal)!
- The Vermont Country Store Decadently Rich “12 Days of Christmas” Truffles $12.95
- Ann Taylor Snake Print Pave Bracelet in Red Maple for $48
- L.L. Bean Women’s Winter Warmer Snowflake Socks, Two Pack for $24.95. These will be sure to keep her toes nice and cozy!
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 7 oz for $18. Yummy! This smells delicious and feels great on dry winter legs.
- Fragonard Miranda Perfume 30ml for $60. This is a very special perfume I discovered on my trip to France. It has a very subtle scent that is very pleasing to most palettes, but unique from most of the fragrances you might find at the local department store. It smells warm and exotic with hints of coconut, vanilla and amber.
Merry Christmas from Mrs. GLP,